A powerful simple and fun way to solve business problems
Visual thinking is using our innate ability to see, to discover previously invisible ideas, develop those ideas in a rapid and intuitive way, and then share those ideas with other people in a way they simply “get.”
Any problem can be made clearer with a picture, and any picture can be created using a set of tools and the rules for its use.
The core of the workshop is learning to use The Visual Problem-Solving Toolkit™ – a powerful new way of looking at problems and their solutions.
Based on solid research by the globally recognised author and management consultant, Dan Roam.
Based on the best selling book “The Back of the Napkin™”
Buy the book @ Amazon
Join the CEOs, teachers, project managers, doctors, engineers, assembly-line workers, pilots, coaches, financial analyst, students, parents and lawyers who have discovered the power of solving problems with visual thinking.
Ai-Yat and Chris invite you to this two-day workshop designed to tap into your innate visual problem-solving ability.
- Learn a whole new way of looking at business problems more quickly, understanding them more intuitively, addressing them more confidently, and conveying results to others more rapidly
- Learn to solve problems with pictures
- Learn how to think visually – how to look better – how to see sharper – how to imagine further – how to show newly discovered ideas.
- Why pictures? What is Visual Thinking?
- What problems? What pictures? What people?
- The Visual Thinker Spectrum
- The Visual Thinking Toolkit
- Tapping into your Minds-Eye
- The Visual Thinking Problem-Solving Process
- The Six ways we see – The Six ways to draw
- Seeing with our audiences’ eyes
- Putting it together – drawing conclusions.
- This is a highly interactive workshop – participants will learn through short lectures, hands-on exercises, group discussions and experience sharing, presentations and feedback.
- If you are not satisfied, we will work with you to ensure you can use this to solve your problems.